The Groundbreaking Album
This groundbreaking record included the #1 single You Are So Good To Me that was later covered by Third Day, as well as the anthematic I Will Not Forget You and the bluesy romp of Those Who Trust. Robin and I, as the duo
100 Portraits, joined hands with
Waterdeepto create this one of a kind worship in 1999 and it still a helpful gift for so many today. Afterwards Robin and I went on to record three more albums in a very similar acoustic drum circle style with three amazing teams of musicians: Second, Third, and Fourth Circle. Our commitment to the Psalms, but featuring a solo voice and single instrument, followed with four albums--Volumes 1, 2, 3, and 4--in the
Chair and Microphoneseries, and then we even tried an electronic worship experiment called the Village Thrift. I am still surprised how many folks have heard the
First Circleand had no idea there were still 8 more albums in the Worship Circle collection! Find the free charts and lyrics with each and every Worship Circle album, and, oh, did I mention that all our singles are free?
Where is Ben Pasley?
Hey, it’s me. I’m still here. I live in Colorado with my best friend and wife, Robin, and my two boys. Producing albums and presenting concerts was my full-time adventure for many years, but nowadays most of my attention is given to laying simple kingdom foundations as a coach and teacher. I’ve written a few books, written a ton of leadership development articles, and even developed a special enhanced-correspondence course called the
Kingdom IQ Learning Community. Want to know more about joining me in my adventures?
Some Important Site Notes
- In 2014 we made all our MP3 songs totally FREE! See the most popular.
- All our MP3 Albums are high res, include original art, and some even more.
- All our CD's and other products are available with FREE shipping!
- Our checkout process is secure and your information is never shared with any lists, not even to us.
- Some impressive updates to the site flow, the store, and content are underway Spring of 2014, so enjoy!